Tuesday 30 October 2012

Sorry, and Don't Give Up :)

Darling, I'm sorry for what i said, or rather, I'm sorry for not making myself clear enough and assuming you'd understand what I meant when I said that. Sorry. Anyway, I was scrolling down Facebook, feeling quite bad after I read your post, when I came across this, so, I'll put it up for you.

Well, Im really sorry about that. But the way you understood it was not the way I meant it. I kinda meant it, as at this point, I'll help you, and you dont have to worry about me, kinda thing. I thought you'd figure it out. Sowee.
 Anyway, here is a little something that would hopefully encourage you?



 Me loves you so very much :)



     Well, I know this post is a little short, but i basically just wanted to say im sorry. so yea, SORRYYYY!!
                                                                   Oh, and of course, I LOVE YOU, Darling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment